Updated: November 27, 2019
Updated: February 8, 2019
Updated: May 11, 2018
Created: December 18, 2017
Standup Alice (“we”, “our” or “us”) operates the Standup Alice website https://www.standupalice.com and its sub-domains (here and after referred to as the “Website”) and provides Standup Alice bot running on a hosting platform (either Slack, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex Teams, Hangouts bot or Facebook Workplace) and other Standup Alice services (referred together as the “Services”).
1. What data do we collect?
Platform dataWe collect different data depending on the hosting platform where Alice is running.
- Slack Team data: When you or another user in your Slack Team adds the Standup Alice for your organization, we receive the team name, team Id, team tokens from the Slack API. For each Slack channel visible to Alice, we receive the channel name and channel Id from the Slack API.
- Slack User data: If you are a member that is added to one or more standups, we may receive your Slack username, first and last name, Slack avatar, timezone and email address from the Slack API. This data is collected and shared as part of Standup Alice daily report to your team only.
- Microsoft Teams Team data: When you or another user in your team adds the Standup Alice for your organization, we receive the tenant Id, team name, team Id from the Microsoft Teams API.
- Microsoft Teams User data: When a standup is created in a channel, we receive channel name, channel Id, channel conversaton Id, a list of team members of the selected channel with team member name, team member Id, team member email, team member conversation Id from Microsoft Teams API.
Cisco Webex Teams
- Cisco Webex Teams data: When you or another user in your team adds the Standup Alice for your organization, we receive the orgId, spaceId, spaceName, personId, personName and personEmail from the Cisco Webex Teams.
- Cisco Webex Teams User data: When a standup is created in a channel, we receive spaceId, spaceName, a list of team members of the selected space with team member name, team member Id, team member email, team member timezone from Cisco Webex Teams API.
- Hangouts Chat Team data: When you or another user adds Standup Alice bot in a Hangouts Chat room, we receive the space name, space Id from the Hangouts Chat API.
- Hangouts Chat User data: When a standup is created in a room, we receive a list of team members of the selected room with room member name, room member Id from Hangouts Chat API.
Standups that you created either in Website or with bot commands, includes a set of questions, standup time and optional email and other advanced options.
Conversations with the Standup Alice bot
We store messages directed at the Standup Alice bot, whether by direct message, by conversations during the dialogs with Standup Alice bot or submit conversations from Standup Alice website. These messages are deleted from our database as soon as the standup is deleted. We do not store messages not directed at the Standup Alice bot.
Web browser cookies
We use Stripe for payment processing. Therefore, if you submit your payment data, including credit cards, it will be processed by Stripe and governed by Stripe policy. We don't store your payment data in our database.
2. How do we use your data?
We are not disclosing any of your data to anyone but your team. We do not sell, lease or transfer your personal data to third parties, but we may and sometimes shall disclose your personal data if one of the following circumstances occur:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. How do we protect your data?
Your data is contained behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit data you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
4. Download data
You can download your data that are remaining in our database by log into your profile at https://app.standupalice.com/alice/profile
5. Delete data
Alice automatically deletes conversations as soon as the standup that you participate is deleted from Website.
Standups and its settings can be deleted in the Website
If Standup Alice bot is removed, your team data is automatically removed from our database within 24 hours after we receive uninstall event from hosting platform
Should you ever decide to delete your account, but want to keep Alice in your team, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.