Data security is a priority at Standup Alice. If you are a security engineer and believe that you have discovered a security bug or vulnerability in any of our services, we appreciate your help in disclosing that vulnerability in a responsible manner. Standup Alice will engage with security engineers when vulnerabilities are reported to us in accordance with this Vulnerability Disclosure Policy. We will validate, respond and fix vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy. We won’t take legal action against those who discover and report security vulnerabilities in accordance with this Vulnerability Disclosure Policy. Standup Alice reserves all of its legal rights in the event of any noncompliance.
This policy applies to the following systems and services:
- standupbot2017.web.app, standupbot2017.firebaseapp.com
- Standup Alice for Slack
- Standup Alice for Microsoft Teams
- Standup Alice for Cisco WebEx
- Standup Alice for Google Hangouts
TestingYou are prohibited from:
- Executing or attempting to execute any “Denial of Service” (DoS or DDoS) tests.
- Knowingly posting transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending or storing any Malicious Software.
- Attacks on physical security, use of social engineering, distributed denial of service or spam.
- Testing in a manner that would degrade the operation of Standup Alice services.
- Testing third party applications or websites or services that integrate with or link to Standup Alice services
- Taking advantage of the vulnerability, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying data
Share the details of any suspected vulnerabilities with the Standup Alice Team by sending an email to email@example.com. Please do not publicly disclose these details without express written consent from Standup Alice.
Please include the following:
- Vulnerability details with information to allow us to efficiently reproduce your steps
- Your email address
- Your Twitter handle or website (optional)
If you identify a verified security vulnerability in compliance with this Vulnerability Disclosure Policy, Standup Alice commits to:
- Promptly acknowledge receipt of your vulnerability report
- Provide an estimated timetable for resolution of the vulnerability
- Notify you when the vulnerability is fixed
- Publicly acknowledge your responsible disclosure